DEADLINES FOR ALL FLAGLER COLLEGE STUDY ABROAD OPPORTUNITIES
The International Center works to ensure that our students, Faculty and staff are aware of our upcoming deadlines. Below you will find the deadlines for the Academic year. In most cases, these deadlines cannot be adjusted. It is the responsibility of the applicant to know which deadline corresponds with their study abroad program of choice.
STUDENT APPLICATION DEADLINES
Your application must be compete and submitted via the website by the following dates:
- October 1 - Exchange Program Deadline for Spring
- October 1 - Spring Independent Provider Programs (AMIDEAST, AIFS, CIEE, SIT, Semester at Sea)*
- February 1 - Deadline for Faculty-led Programs
- March 1 - Summer Independent Provider Programs (AMIDEAST, AIFS, CIEE, SIT, Semester at Sea)*
- April 1 - Exchange Program Deadline for Fall
- April 1 - Fall Independent Provider Programs (AMIDEAST, AIFS, CIEE, SIT, Semester at Sea)*
*For individuals applying to Independent-Provider programs, please remember that you will be working with two deadlines (your provider and Flagler College).*
Faculty Proposal Deadlines
- February 24, 2023 (The last Friday in February the year prior to travel) - The last day to submit a proposal via the website will be the last Friday in February each year. All programs will be reviewed and approved by the Study Abroad Committee by the end of the spring semester for the following year. This does not include FlagSHIP programs. FlagSHIP programs have an earlier deadline of the last Friday in January (January 27, 2023).